Jumper Fetal Doppler
Discover the Magic of Listening to Your Unborn Baby's Heartbeat and record it to your smartphone!
Have peace of mind during your pregnancy. Hear your babies heartbeat anytime, anywhere with the Jumper Fetal Doppler and digital display.
With the addition of the smartphone app the digital fetal doppler has the option to record your babies heartbeat to watch over and over again.
- Provides peace of mind, reassurance and great joy to expectant mothers, partners and their families.
- Listen to the heartbeat of your unborn baby in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Enjoy hearing your baby's heartbeat, hiccups and kicks and record them to share with family and friends for years to come.
- Older siblings particularly love hearing their new brother or sister growing inside Mummy!
- Safe, lightweight, portable and easy to use!
- Built in speaker with volume control and clear sound, plus socket for earphones.
- Syncs with the Angelsounds App on your smartphone
- Fully registered with Australian TGA - ARTG 236029 - for your peace of mind.
Box Contains :
- Jumper Medical Fetal Heartbeat Doppler and Probe - Model No: JPD100S9
- Recording cable for connection to smartphone, via earphone jack
- English Instruction Manual
- Download guide and/or QR code for Angelsounds App for iOS 7.0 and higher or Android 4.3 and higher
- After your order is shipped, you will receive a FREE online User Guide
Power and Requirements:
- Ultrasonic Emitting Frequency: 2.5 MHz
- Battery requirements: AA (not included)
- 10 hour operation - auto power off - battery status indicator
- 6 months manufacturer’s warranty.
snottynoses.com.au is a proud member of the AusMumpreneur Network
1. The digital fetal heart detector is designed to work from 16 weeks of pregnancy. Some customers have reported a clear, distinct heartbeat from 10 weeks.
2. The device must be in direct contact with the pregnant mother’s skin and used with sorbolene, hand lotion, face cream or gel to pick up the sound.
3. The fetal heartbeat and sounds can be recorded to your phone, saved, replayed and shared on social media.
4. The normal heart rate of an unborn baby is 120-160BPM.
The detector is not a diagnostic device and you should consult your medical professional if you are concerned about any changes or issues during your pregnancy.
We love to support community projects.
$1 from your order helps us partner with Little Rockers Radio
Does this product come with the fetal doppler gel?
No, doppler gel is not included, as it can be irritating to the skin. Sorbolene, hand or baby lotions are just as effective to conduct the sound of your baby's heartbeat.
Is this Jumper Fetal Doppler safe and registered?
Yes, there are so many jumper dopplers available online and very few of them have the strict quality control required by Australian Law.
This digital fetal doppler is fully registered with the Australian TGA - ARTG 236029, so you can buy with confidence that you are purchasing a high quality, safe and reliable home-use doppler.
Remember, a doppler is not an ultrasound machine. An ultrasound machine uses very powerful probes (5-10MHZ) at a much higher output level, whereas a fetal doppler only uses a 3MHZ probe at a much lower output level. For this reason, fetal dopplers are unable to detect a heartbeat before 8 weeks, and usually not before 10-12 weeks.
In addition, fetal dopplers should not be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by your doctor or midwife. Any concerns about you pregnancy should be discussed with your medical practitioner.
Detection of a fetal heartbeat is not always an indication of a healthy pregnancy. Regular patterns of fetal movement and Mother's blood pressure are important indicators of a healthy pregnancy.
Learn more about the popular online Childbirth Course and Baby First Aid Courses available at Birth Beat
Postage and Handling:
Your Jumper Medical Doppler will be lodged with Australia Post or www.sendle.com Couriers on the same day (if ordered by 10am EST) or by the next business day, GUARANTEED. Too many online sellers are based overseas and will take 3-10 days to dispatch and up to 25 days to deliver your order.
Snotty Noses prides itself on being a local business with excellent dispatch services from Brisbane.
Standard delivery - $7.50 Express Post - $10. Free standard delivery for orders over $150.
NOTE for EXPRESS POST: Some areas of Australia will be delivered the next business day, other regional areas will take 2-3 days.
Same day, local pick up is available from Woolloongabba, Brisbane.
Our Business- Your Confidence
Customers trust their purchase from us. We have sold thousands of units in the Jumper Medical Doppler range. We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a safe and reliable product. We used this device during our own pregnancies, so we know how reassuring and delightful it is!
Disclaimer: We are not doctors or healthcare professionals. Our products are offered for sale with general use guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or take the place of medical treatment prescribed by a doctor or medical professional.
Scroll down to read the most recent testimonials...