Fetal Heartbeat Doppler
Discover the Magic of Listening to Your Unborn Baby's Heartbeat....anytime, at home!
- Provides peace of mind, reassurance and great joy to expectant mothers, partners and their families.
- Listen to the heartbeat of your unborn baby in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Enjoy hearing your baby's heartbeat, hiccups and kicks and record them to share with family and friends for years to come.
- Older siblings particularly love hearing their new brother or sister growing inside Mummy!
- Safe, lightweight, portable and easy to use!
- Built in speaker with volume control and clear sound, plus socket for earphones.
- Syncs with the Angelsounds App on your smartphone
- Fully registered with Australian TGA - ARTG 236029 - for your peace of mind.
Angelsounds Fetal Doppler
Box Contains :
- Jumper Medical Fetal Heartbeat Doppler and Probe - Model No: JPD100S9
- Recording cable for connection to smartphone, via earphone jack
- Battery 9V
- English Instruction Manual
- Small gel sample
- Download guide and/or QR code for Angelsounds App for iOS 7.0 and higher or Android 4.3 and higher
- After your order is shipped, you will receive a FREE online practical guide for effective use.
Power and Requirements:
- Ultrasonic Emitting Frequency: 2.5 MHz
- Battery: 9V included
- 10 hour operation - auto power off - battery status indicator
- 6 months manufacturer’s warranty.
snottynoses.com.au is a proud member of the AusMumpreneur Network
1. The fetal heart detector is designed to work from 16 weeks of pregnancy.
Some customers have reported a clear, distinct heartbeat from 10 weeks.
2. The device must be in direct contact with the pregnant mother’s skin and used with sorbolene, hand lotion, face cream or gel to pick up the sound.
3. The fetal heartbeat and sounds can be recorded to your phone, saved, replayed and shared on social media.
4. The normal heart rate of an unborn baby is 120-160BPM.
The detector is not a diagnostic device and you should consult your doctor if you are concerned.
We love to give back to the community.
$1 from each order will be donated at the end of the month. Thank you x
Does this product come with the Doppler gel?
Yes, a 15g coupling agent is included however professional doppler gel is not required for ongoing use, as it can be irritating to the skin.
Sorbolene, hand or baby lotions are just as effective.
Is this product safe and registered?
Yes, there are so many dopplers available online and very few of them have the strict quality control required by Australian Law.
This doppler is fully registered with the Australian TGA - ARTG 236029, so you can buy with confidence that you are purchasing a high quality, safe and reliable home-use doppler.
Remember, a doppler is not an ultrasound machine. An ultrasound machine uses very powerful probes (5-10MHZ) at a much higher output level, whereas a fetal doppler only uses a 3MHZ probe at a much lower output level. For this reason, fetal dopplers are unable to detect a heartbeat before 8 weeks, and usually not before 10-12 weeks.
In addition, fetal dopplers should not be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by your doctor or midwife. Any concerns about you pregnancy should be discussed with your medical practitioner.
Postage and Handling:
Your AngelSounds Doppler will be lodged with Australia Post or www.sendle.com Couriers on the same day (if ordered by 12pm EST) or by the next business day, GUARANTEED. Too many online sellers are based overseas and will take 3-10 days just to dispatch your order. Snotty Noses prides itself on being a local business with excellent dispatch services from Brisbane.
Standard delivery - $7.50 Express Post - $10. Free standard delivery for orders over $150.
NOTE for EXPRESS POST: Some areas of Australia will be delivered the next business day, other regional areas will take 2-3 days.
Same day, local pick up is available from Woolloongabba, Brisbane.
Our Business- Your Confidence
Customers trust their purchase from us. We have sold 100s of units in the Jumper Medical Doppler range. We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a safe and reliable product. We used this device during our own pregnancies, so we know how reassuring and delightful it is!
Click below to read the most recent testimonials...