Everything You Need For a Healthy Start to 2019
Wow, 5 Organic Products in One Bundle
- Aroma Elm Cool Mist Vaporiser
- Aroma Move Compact Travel Cool Mist Vaporiser
- 2 Essential Oils
- Choose between Sleepy Head Balm OR Chesty Rub Balm
- 5-in-1 functions diffuser, ioniser, humidifier, air purifier and night lamp!
- Great colour choices
- Eco-friendly, ultrasonic technologies and BPA-free materials.
- 10 hours on high mist/20 hours on low mist.
- Powerful mist dispersion of around 25sqm, to fill the entire room.
- Add pure essential oils - 1-2 drops for babies and children, 3-5 drops for adults for additional health benefits.
- Water vibrates at 2.4 million Hz/sec, instantly creating a mist of negative ions, that help remove dust and bacteria from the air.
- The energy efficient unit remains cool to touch, with no heat source.
- 'Cool mist' technology is recommended by health professionals, concerned that traditional 'heating' vaporisers (like Euky Bear) can produce excess condensation and potentially cause mould spores to grow and be ingested.
- Helps to relieve cold, flu, congestion, asthma, respiratory and allergy symptoms.
- Quiet function with soft motor noise, and water trickle sound
- Freshen and purify your bedroom, home, office or classroom - 365 days and nights a year.
Aroma Move Travel Vaporiser
- 4-in-1 functions - diffuser, ioniser, humidifier and air purifier!
- Eco-friendly, ultrasonic technologies with no heat source and is made from BPA free materials.
Includes 2 power cords
1) Plug into car cigarette lighter
2) Standard power adaptor for home/office use
- Up to 12 hours run time - low/high mist options, on 60ml water
- 3 Colours: White/Grey, White/Mauve and Black.
- The natural way to purify your car - breathe well and relax with diffused essential oils on your car journey
100% Pure Essential Oils
Add any 2 bottles to your cart:
Everyday Essential Blends
Winter Rescue Remedy - 15ml - contains a simple, healing blend of organic Eucalyptus, Lavender and Tea Tree Oil. Ideal for young children, to promote restful sleep and respiratory health.
Child Calming Remedy - 15ml - contains a soothing, fresh blend of organic Sweet Orange, Lavender, Mandarin and Roman Chamomile. Ideal for young children, to promote a feeling of calm and assist restful sleep.
Sensitive Child - 15ml - contains a calming, nurturing blend of organic Sweet Orange, Lavender, Bergamot, Patchouli, Vetiver and Roman Chamomile. Ideal to support anxiety, behaviour, bedtime restlessness and night terrors. Vetiver is highly recommended by behavioural therapists to support children on the ASD spectrum.
Protection 15ml - Purifying blend of Sweet Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, Rosemary, Eucalyptus Globulus. Protects against environmental and seasonal threats and can cleanse and purify the air. It contains organic oils which are known to eliminate harmful bacteria and viruses.
Snooze 15ml - Calming blend of Sweet Orange, Lavender, Geranium, Palmarosa, Bergamot, Cedarwood and Sandalwood. Organic support sleep, soothe and de-stress for children and adults.
Breathe - 10ml - contains a calming and congestion-busting blend of Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Orange, Myrtle and Cinnamon oils, perfect for respiratory health.
Relaxation - 10ml - contains a calming, peaceful blend of Cedarwood, Palmarosa, Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium and Chamomile Oils, ideal for sleeping.
Vitality - 10ml - contains an uplifting, zesty blend of Cinnamon Leaf, Lemongrass, Rosemary and Patchouli, designed to inspire.
Harmony - 10ml - contains a subtle, centred blend of Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Bergamot and Geranium, which assists a feeling of ease, positivity and wellbeing.
Romance - 10ml - contains a relaxing, calming blend of Sweet Orange, Lavender, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang and Manderin. Sweet, musky and calm - your house will smell like a day spa!
Family Wellness Blends
Focus - 10ml - a fresh, zesty blend, containing Lemon, Rosemary, Geranium, Peppermint and Sage Dalmatian. Ideal for clear, focused train of thought, and to assist concentration. Ideal for using in the office, at work and while studying.
Immune Boost - 10ml - a highly anti-bacterial blend containing Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lemon and Laurel Leaf, to help cleanse and purify the immune system.
Positivity - 10ml - an uplifting blend of Lime, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, non-phototoxic Bergamot and Spearmint, to support clarity and positive outlook.
Sleep - 10ml - a calming blend of Mandarin, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Geranium and Ylang Ylang to assist with insomnia, restlessness and support calmer bedtimes and deep sleep habits.
Stress - 10ml - a soothing blend of Sweet Orange, Lavender, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli and non-phototoxic Bergamot, which may ease distress and anxiousness.
Healing Heart - 10ml - an uplifting and sweet=smelling blend of Patchouli, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Mandarin. Release past upsets so your heart may be full of love, joy and passion again.
Meditation - 10ml - a relaxing blend of Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Geranium, Bergamot, Mandarin. Perfect to diffuse while performing Yoga or Meditation or simply relax and clear your mind of stress and worries in everyday life.
Single Pure Oils
Geranium - 15ml - a floral and sweet aroma, which relieves tension, reduces inflammation and encourages a feeling of calm.
Lavender - 15ml - a soothing, comforting oil, promoting calm and restful sleep and eczema relief, high in antioxidant properties.
Lemon - 15ml - a fresh, zesty oil, aids in cough relief, cleaning toxins from the body, and stimulating lymph drainage.
Lemongrass - 15ml - a fresh, citrus based oil, with antioxidant and antiseptic properties. Kills airborne bacteria and soothes muscle aches.
Orange - 15ml - a light, refreshing citrus based oil to boost your child's mood and immune system. Provides relief from inflammation and relaxes muscles. Highly antiseptic.
Peppermint - 15ml - aids in physical and mental concentration. Soothes respiratory distress and headaches.
The manufacturer recommends 1-2 drops for babies and young children, and 3-5 drops for adults - per 200ml of water.
NOTE: Essential oils not recommended for babies under 3 months. Please consult your health care professional for more advice on appropriate use and dosage of essential oils.
Vaporisers can be used with clean tap water for babies under 3 months to purify and humidify the air.
Chesty Rub Balm OR Sleepy Head Balm
Choose 1 jar of Organic Balm
- Supports breathing and respiratory health for 6 months and older.
- Clears nasal passages and soothes aching muscles.
- Smells fresh, minty and delicious.
- Rub in small amounts on wrists, temples, & feet to bring respiratory relief.
- Filled with natural decongestants and expectorants.
- Organic ingredients with high anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties: coconut oil, beeswax, lanolin, castor oil, lavender oil, lanolin alcohol, menthol, eucalyptus oil, carnauba wax, vitamin E, cedarwood oil, nutmeg oil, wild crafted murunga (kakadu plum), bach flower remedies: white chestnut, clematis, cherry plum, rock rose, love & hugs.
- Free from synthetic chemicals, petroleum and turpentine.
- No sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrance or colours.
Sleepy Head Balm
- An organic balm to support a calm, relaxing bedtime and sleep.
- Relaxes tired bodies and soothes busy minds
- Recommended for children 6+ months.
- Rub in small amounts on wrists, temples, & feet to bring beautiful dreams and a beautiful night’s sleep.
- Organic ingredients of: coconut oil, beeswax, lanolin, castor oil, lavender oil, lanolin alcohol, carnauba wax, sandalwood oil, cedarwood oil, wild crafted murunga (kakadu plum), magnesium chloride, bach flower remedies: white chestnut, clematis, cherry plum, rock rose, love & hugs.
- Free from synthetic chemicals and petroleum.
We love to support community projects.
$1 from your order helps us partner with Little Rockers Radio
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why are Ultrasonic Diffusers the best delivery system to diffuse essential oils?
With the flick of a button, you can instantly fill a room with the aromatic and therapeutic benefits of essential oils. Your home or car will smell beautiful, and your overall wellbeing will be improved by breathing the essential oils via the fine mist. You no longer have to worry about naked flames, or if you turned off the diffuser, as it switches off automatically when the minimal water level is reached.
Is it safe to leave the diffuser unattended?
Yes, these intelligent, energy-efficient ultrasonic diffuser does not use any form of heat, candle or naked flame, so it is even safe around children, the elderly and pets. The diffuser will automatically switch off once the water level reaches a low level (up to 18 hours). We encourage your child to sleep with the diffuser on for better relief from cold and flu symptoms.
What are the benefits of Ultrasonic Diffusers over conventional oil burners or steam vaporisers?
The Aroma Elm and Move does not use any form of heat to diffuse the water mist/oil into the atmosphere. By heating essential oils you can severely alter the molecular structure and thus destroy the aromatic and therapeutic benefits of the essential oil.
By using these ultrasonic diffusers, your essential oils will be kept in their purest form and the qualities of the essential oils will be enhanced by the high vibrations. This 'cool mist' technology is recommended by health professionals, concerned that traditional 'heating' vapourisers (like the Vicks and Euky Bear units) can create condensation and potentially cause mould spores to grow in the room, which can be ingested into the lungs.
Does the vaporiser make a noise?
The Aroma Elm Vaporiser is quiet, but not silent. In operating mode, there is a trickling water sound. Most customers find this sound actually enhances the relaxing nature of the unit. This sound is hardly noticeable during daytime operation, due to the outside, background noise associated with life in the daytime. However, in the quiet of night, the trickling water sound is audible. Due to the larger motor and water capacity, there is a hum as the unit operates - similar to consistent white noise. It is slightly louder in operation than our smaller diffuser styles.
The operational noise of the Aroma Move in the car is virtually undetectable with the car motor and radio sounds.
What Is an Essential Oil ?
An essential oil is a substance that is extracted from the flowers, leaves, stems, roots, bark or seeds of a plant. It is the concentrated essence of the original medicinal plant, containing the molecular constructs of its therapeutic properties. Pure Oil Blends are professionally crafted with high quality oils and offer a safe, natural way to support the body through many issues of imbalance and ill-health. They can also be created to enhance natural balance and compliment many areas of daily life. The end result is a concentrate combination of essential oils that smell divine and may work wonders. Our range of organic essential oils are available for $22.
What are the safety issues relating to essential oils?
Essential oils are a natural, yet powerful substance. Not recommended for use with babies under 3 months - read more information on our blog. Essential oils should never be ingested. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting and contact the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children. Store below 30 degrees and out of direct sunlight. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Health benefits are based on traditional aromatherapy and do not replace professional medical advice. Consult your health care professional for advice on appropriate use and dosage of essential oils.
What is the difference between cheap Oil Essence/Fragrant Oil available for $2 from discount stores and your Organic 100% Essential Oil ?
Oil Essence/Fragrant Oil is available in discount stores for a few dollars - it is predominantly a chemical blend of synthetic essence, which smells like the plant, but is mixed with a lot of carrier oil. Whilst the smell of these oils might last longer, there is little health benefit in diffusing/breathing this chemical mixture.
Our 100% Organic Essential Oil is a high quality, natural substance with no carrier oil or synthetic properties. As such, there can be many health benefits by diffusing/breathing this oil.
Postage and Handling
We strive to keep delivery costs at a minimum, and only charge the base rate provided by our carriers. Your parcel will be lodged with Australia Post or Sendle.com Couriers on the same business day (if ordered before 10am), or by the next business day, GUARANTEED.
Standard delivery $8.50. Express Post: $14.50. Free standard shipping over $199, so stock up on essentials now!
Special note to our beautiful customers in WA, NT, TAS and other regional centres - standard post from Brisbane can take more than 8 business days, so we urge you to consider Express Post options to ensure speedy delivery of your parcel.
Same day, free pick up is available from Woolloongabba, Brisbane.
Our Business- Your Confidence
Customers trust their purchase from us. We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a truly brilliant product. The Lively Living Vaporiser range is the most popular and trusted cool mist vaporiser/diffuser in Australia. It is sleek in design, and reliable in function. You and your family will love it, and use it everyday!
* Satisfaction Guarantee: The Aroma Snooze comes with an exclusive "Satisfaction Guarantee", only available from our store. Purchase and use the Aroma Snooze and if it doesn't help you or your family breathe and sleep better, please return it within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price, less a $7 processing fee. All details are included on All the Legals page. We are proud to offer this "Satisfaction Guarantee" for the Aroma Snooze, as we are so confident you will be delighted with its functionality and style.
Disclaimer: We are not doctors or healthcare professionals or aromatherapists. Our products are offered for sale with general use guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Should any sensitivity to our products occur, please discontinue use. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or take the place of medical treatment prescribed by a doctor or medical professional.