Soothing Balms and Bathwash to Support Good Health and Good Sleep
This pack contains:
1 x Chesty Rub (50g)
1 x Sleepy Head Balm (50g)
1 x Sleepy Head Bathwash (250ml)
- Supports breathing and respiratory health for 6 months and older.
- Clears nasal passages and soothes aching muscles.
- Smells fresh, minty and delicious.
- Rub in small amounts on wrists, temples, & feet to bring respiratory relief.
- Filled with natural decongestants and expectorants.
- Organic ingredients with high anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties: coconut oil, beeswax, lanolin, castor oil, lavender oil, lanolin alcohol, menthol, eucalyptus oil, carnauba wax, vitamin E, cedarwood oil, nutmeg oil, wild crafted murunga (kakadu plum), bach flower remedies: white chestnut, clematis, cherry plum, rock rose, love & hugs.
- Free from synthetic chemicals, petroleum and turpentine.
- No sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrance or colours.
Sleepy Head Balm
- An organic balm to support a calm, relaxing bedtime and sleep.
- Relaxes tired bodies and soothes busy minds
- Recommended for children 6+ months.
- Rub in small amounts on wrists, temples, & feet to bring beautiful dreams and a beautiful night’s sleep.
- Organic ingredients of: coconut oil, beeswax, lanolin, castor oil, lavender oil, lanolin alcohol, carnauba wax, sandalwood oil, cedarwood oil, wild crafted murunga (kakadu plum), magnesium chloride, bach flower remedies: white chestnut, clematis, cherry plum, rock rose, love & hugs.
- Free from synthetic chemicals and petroleum.
Sleepy Head Body Wash/Shampoo
- Australian Certified Organic
- Sulphate Free & Paraben Free
- Suitable from 3 months
- Gently cleans your little one’s hair and scalp without irritation and dryness
- Emolient properties help to moisturise kids delicate skin
- Sleepy Head Bath Wash is suitable for curly, wavy and thick hair leaving it soft, untangled and hydrated
- Evening Primrose Oil has been added for its softening effects and leaves you and little ones feeling freshly clean and moisturised
-Organic ingredients of Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Juice, Purified Water (Aqua), Coco glucoside, Organic Guar Gum (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba), Citric Acid, Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustufolia) Essential Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Vegetable based natural preservative), Organic Glycerin, Organic Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) Essential Oil, Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustufolia) Extract, Organic Avocado (Pesea gratissima) Oil, Organic Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil, Organic Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Extract, Organic Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) Extract, Rosehip (Rosa canina) Extract.
Consider using Chesty Rub and Sleepy Head Balm with other great sleep products like
- Snotty Nasal Aspirator: easy, battery powered snot extraction in 5 seconds
- Aroma Bloom Cool Mist Vaporiser and Winter Rescue Remedy Oil - breathe well, bust the germs and congestion and purify the air
We love to support community projects.
$1 from your order helps us partner with Little Rockers Radio
Postage and Handling:
Your value pack will be wrapped with love and lodged with Australia Post or Sendle.com Couriers on the same business day (if ordered before 10am), or by the next business day, GUARANTEED.
Standard delivery $7.50 Express Post $10. Free shipping for orders over $150.
Same day local pick up from Brisbane.
Our Business - Your Confidence:
Customers trust their purchase from us. We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a truly brilliant product.
Disclaimer: We are not doctors or healthcare professionals or aromatherapists. Our products are offered for sale with general use guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Should any sensitivity to our products occur, please discontinue use. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or take the place of medical treatment prescribed by a doctor or medical professional.
This product is a gentle balm designed to encourage relaxation, but is not a guaranteed magic fix for sleep issues and disturbances. It may not work for every child and all customers, due to there being so many reasons for sleep and health issues. For serious sleep and health issues we recommend a medical specialist.
snottynoses.com.au is a proud member of the AusMumpreneur Network