Snotty Boss can help your child breathe, feed and sleep better
Your Child's Health Is Your No.1 Priority
- BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDREN get 2-12 colds per year, as their immune system develops
- REMOVE THE STRESS of dealing with a congested child
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE motorised snot sucker to clear the nose in seconds (2 x AA batteries)
- SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED SUCTION at the ideal strength of 58-60 kPa (not too strong, not too weak)
- SOFT SILICONE NOZZLES (3) are the correct shape and size for safe and effective snot removal
- SUPER QUIET MOTOR will not scare your little one
- SAFETY TESTED to RoHS standards, certified by European Notified Medical Directive (93/42/EEC) and registered with Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and Dept of Health, Canberra (ARTG 320144)
- ENDORSED BY DOCTORS, lactation consultants, first aid trainers and sleep consultants
- RATED NO. 1 nasal aspirator on Mum's Grapevine 2021 Essentials
- REVIEWED in the "Cleverest Inventions for Parents" on Kidspot!
- BREATHE, FEED AND SLEEP better with a clear nose
- BE PREPARED for virus, sniffles & congestion
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE 365 days and nights a year
- SUPERIOR design, materials and function - a complete kit
Shop With Confidence
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED & Operated since 2013
- AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE HUB and Private Facebook Group
- 30 DAY SATISFACTION Guarantee - Love it or Return It
- 12 MONTH STANDARD WARRANTY Included (Accessory Damage/Loss Not Included)
- OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY for 3 Years for $9.95 (Accessory Damage/Loss Not Included)
Want a VIP FREE GIFT with your order?
Cannot be used with any other offer
Rated No.1 Nasal Aspirator on Mum's Grapevine 2021
Watch the Video and See Sage's Nose Cleared in Seconds
Join 1000s of Parents Who Trust and Recommend Australia's Best Nasal Aspirator
Why Does Every Family Need A Snotty Boss Kit?
CHILDREN CAN'T BLOW THEIR NOSE, so parents must help them.
REMOVE SNOT from your child's nose gently and safely in 10 seconds.
BATTERY POWERED SUCTION (2 x AA) to breathe, feed and sleep better.
A TOTAL KIT, with essential accessories included - 1st on the Australian market
SAFE FOR ALL AGES - newborns, babies, toddlers and preschoolers - until they can blow their own nose.
EASY, NATURAL SOLUTION for treatment of colds, flu, sinus, allergies, teething and virus related congestion and runny nose
30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
REGISTERED WITH TGA AUSTRALIA, as safe medical device.
FAST SHIPMENT from our Brisbane warehouse, to anywhere in Australia
PROUDLY STOCKED in selected Terry White, Priceline, Soul Pattinson, Pharmacy4Less, Blooms, Pharmacy 1st and Amcal.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY now available HERE
Endorsed By Medical Professionals
Does it Really Suction?
Snotty Boss goes viral...
Mums love posting about their Snotty Boss success on Instagram and Facebook
Check out this latest Instagram story...
Want More Real Reviews?
Scroll To the Bottom Of Page
Regulation matters. Don't risk cheap aspirators from overseas suppliers, that are not tested and regulated by the European Certified Medical Board and TGA Australia.
Ultimate Sniffle Upgrade
Only $199, with free standard shipping
Why Is "Snotty Boss" the Best Solution?
Newborns and babies are "obligate nasal breathers" which means they can only breathe through their nose in the first few months of life. They cannot breathe through their mouth at all.
If the nostrils are blocked, it can be dangerous and uncomfortable. Little ones will struggle to breathe, feed or sleep.
By 6 months of age, babies have developed the ability to breathe through their mouths, but their natural preference and reflex is to continue to nasal breathe, especially when sleeping.
Save time and money on doctor visits, chemists and medicines by removing congestion quickly in your own home, at any hour of the day an night, and minimising the risk of secondary ear, adenoid and respiratory infection.
Remove the stress and sleepless nights associated with colds, viruses, congestion and sniffles.
The only Australia aspirator brand sold as a complete kit with all accessories included.
A premium battery powered aspirator with regulation from the Australian Government is safer and more effective than cheap, manual aspirators.
Don't risk cheap aspirators from overseas suppliers, that are not tested and regulated by the European Board and TGA Australia.
A Media Sensation
Don't Risk A Cheaper, Inferior Aspirator
Manual Suction Vs Battery Suction
This Suction Comparison is Incredible!
We are the "Snotty Child" Experts
Why buy from snottynoses.com.au? What's included?
- the complete snot solution kit, registered with TGA Australia
- fast delivery to anywhere in Australia, including express post options
- the quietest, safest battery powered snot sucker on the Australian market
- exclusive 30 day satisfaction guarantee, love it or return it*
- FREE refillable saline spray bottle, valued at $5.95: an essential first step to relieving congestion
- FREE drawstring carry bag, for easy storage of all accessories and ready to travel in the nappy bag, valued at $7.95
- 3 soft, silicon nozzles (newborn, short and long) included
- the fastest dispatch in Australia, with express post options available
- access to our private Facebook Sniffle Solutions Group, where you can chat, share and connect with other parents
- exclusive online user guide, with videos and trouble shooting, plus phone support
- an amazing rewards program, and bonuses for referring friends
- join our social media tribes via @snottynosesaustralia with special offers, giveaways and samples
- support our charity partner: $1 from each order goes to The Humpty Dumpty Foundation
- it's more than just a great product, it's the total kit, with local connection and support from our team in Brisbane to help your sick baby or child
"No Risk" 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Buy the Snotty Boss Nasal Aspirator and if it's not the easiest, safest and most effective way to remove nasal snot to help your child breathe and sleep better, simply return it within 30 days for a refund*
We are the ONLY Australian manufacturer to offer this guarantee.
Do not risk nasal damage, choking risk, broken components or cross contamination with cheap, manual, unregulated aspirators, particularly from international merchants who do not comply with strict Australian Government regulation for medical devices.
Buy online from us with confidence and enjoy the fastest dispatch in Australia, to get your "Snotty Boss" to your door ASAP.
$1 from your order donated to Humpty Dumpty Foundation
"Help, I'm scared to use it"
OK, Let's Discuss the Most Common Fear From Parents: My Child Will Not Let Me Get Anywhere Near Them With it!
We understand that having anything near or up their nose is not a baby or child's favourite thing!
But the medical benefits of removing snot at the source (before it can become a secondary chest or ear infection) far outweighs a moment of fuss and wriggle.
Remember, the Snotty Boss is the QUIETEST electric aspirator on the Australian market.
Many parents tell us that they have tried the manual bulb squeeze bulb or parent suction tube in the past, and it has been a disaster.
Ultimately, keep calm, and show your child there is nothing to be scared about.
Our product is the ultimate baby snot sucker and your baby or toddler will breathe, feed and sleep so much better once the snot is gone.
Plus it will aid in quicker recovery from their cold and congestion.
We understand your child may be unsure at first and even months down the track it still may not be their favorite thing to do, but when their health is compromised, it's worth it!
"The handy tips made a yucky job so quick and easy".
Regular cleaning ensures optimum performance and lifespan.
Waterproof for easy cleaning.
Remove the silicon tip and collection cup and rinse under the hot water tap.
Motor can be internally flushed (only is snot has leaked and motor sounds "gurgly"
Occasionally, flush the internal motor. Please watch video 6 on FAQ page for full instructions.
Postage and Handling
We strive to keep delivery costs at a minimum, and only charge the base rate provided by our carriers. Your Snotty Boss Aspirator for delivery within Australia will be lodged with Australia Post on the same business day (if ordered before 8am EST) or the next business day, GUARANTEED.
International delivery available via snottyboss.com
Australian standard delivery $8.95 Express Post: $11.95. Adding other products may put your order into the next weight category, and additional express fees may apply. Free standard shipping over $199, so stock up on essentials now!
Please note: Is your home address safe and accessible for delivery drivers? You may want to consider choosing a parcel locker, PO Box or your work address, to ensure hassle-free delivery of your parcel.
Same day pick up from Woolloongabba, Brisbane.
Our Business - Your Confidence
After 7 years in business, and thousands of reviews, customers trust their purchase from us. We have used the SNOTTY Aspirator range with our own children and we know it works. That is why we started the company!
Snotty Boss is stocked in selected Terry White, Priceline, Blooms, Guardian, Amcal, Pharmacy4Less and other independent pharmacies.
We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a truly brilliant product. We also include a free tea gift from our friends at Tielka
* Satisfaction Guarantee: The Snotty Boss Aspirator purchased from our store comes with a "Satisfaction Guarantee". Purchase and use the Snotty Boss and if you are not satisfied with the snot removal and suction capabilities, please return it within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price, less a $7 processing fee. All details are included on All the Legals page. We are proud to offer this "Satisfaction Guarantee" for the Snotty Nasal Aspirator, as we are so confident it will be the easiest and best device you have ever used to clear your child's nose.
The positive feedback for the Snotty range continues to grow. Scroll down to read the most recent testimonials.......
"My baby's cold was gone after only 2 days, thanks to the wonders of the vaporiser, essential oils and snot sucker. I wish I had these products with my 1st child",
Karen, Port Macquarie
Disclaimer: We are not doctors or healthcare professionals. Our product is registered with TGA Australia for safe home use. Our products are offered for sale with general use guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Should any sensitivity to our products occur, please discontinue use. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or take the place of medical treatment prescribed by a doctor or medical professional.
What Is A Nasal Aspirator?
A nasal aspirator is a device that helps draw snot or mucus from the nose. The device uses suction to extract the mucus allowing the baby to be able to breathe easily. There are different styles on the market.
Cheap, rubber squeezy bulbs have 1 second of manual suction when the bulb is released. They are weak and cannot remove much snot. Some aspirators have a tube that links to a parent's mouth, so they create the suction with a deep breath. The suction only lasts for a few seconds, and they are hard to control and position.
Snotty Boss a handheld, battery powered, premium snot vacuum. It uses constant, steady suction to extract the mucus allowing the baby to be able to breathe easily. A battery powered suction is the easiest, strongest and safest way to clear nostrils, to help children breathe, feed and sleep better.
Babies and children prefer to breathe through their nose. If there is nasal congestion, it makes breathing, feeding and sleeping difficult. This is where a nasal aspirator comes in handy.
What’s Included in the Kit?
You will receive EVERYTHING you need to clear your child's nose.
- Battery powered aspirator
- 3 sized silicon nozzles
- Refillable spray bottle (for saline or breastmilk)
- Handy carry bag
- Online video guide and FAQ
How Do Parents Use a Nasal Aspirator?
Position your child on your lap, slightly reclined. Try to control little arms and heads, as it is a natural reflect to turn away.
Fill the enclosed spray bottle with saline (or breastmilk) and spray a few squirts up each nostril. This is an essential first step, before using the aspirator. The saline or breastmilk will cleanse, hydrate and flush the nasal passage, and will make suction an easier process. It’s nearly impossible to aspirate effectively if the mucus is dry and crusty.
After dispensing saline, press the power button and insert the safe silicon tip in a gentle manner into your child's nostril. You will hear the sound of snot being collected by the nasal aspirator. Repeat the process on each nostril and ensure no more snot is collected indicating that the nostril passage is clear.
The nasal lining is quite delicate, so be gentle as you insert the tip of the nasal aspirator in your child’s nostrils
How to Clean a Baby Nasal Aspirator?
It's easy. The unit is waterproof.
Twist off and open the plastic collection cup and nozzle and rinse under hot water. The motor can also be flushed internally in case any snot leaks through.
Don’t attempt to boil or place the parts of the nasal aspirator in a steriliser.
All parts of the Snotty Boss are washable and accessible. Unlike manual rubber bulb aspirator, where the inside of the bulb cannot be accessed or wiped.
Can I use a Nasal Aspirator on a Newborn?
Yes. While some nasal aspirators aren’t friendly and safe for new babies, Snotty Boss is designed for newborns. A small newborn silicon nozzle comes as part of the kit, so it fits the tiniest nostril, even premature babies. They work safely to suction mucus from their nostrils, ensuring that your newborn can breathe comfortably.
The kit comes with 3 nozzles, for all sized nostrils.
Is the Nasal Aspirator Safe?
Yes, our nasal aspirator is safe for your little ones. It’s designed to safely remove or suck mucus or snot from the nostrils. A suction period of up to 10 seconds per nostril is usually sufficient. The Snotty Boss is scientifically tested to be the perfect suction strength – not too weak, not too strong.
Tested and registered with the European Notified Medical Body (93/42/EEC) and listed with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration, Department of Health, ARTG 320144) in Australia, to ensure full medical compliance as a safe device for home use.
In the unlikely event of a nose bleed, or if the nasal capillary is irritated, please stop aspirating immediately, to allow the nose to heal for 12-36 hours. Seek medical advice if the nose does not stop bleeding within a few minutes.
Does It Come With A Warranty?
Yes, full 12 month factory warranty. Plus a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Love it, or return it, for a refund of the purchase price, less a $7 processing fee.
Does Snotty Noses ship internationally?