High temperature is a key symptom of virus and infection
Monitor temperature easily and effectively at home
Monitor Temperature in the Comfort of Home
- Infrared, non-contact thermometer
- Registered with TGA Australia, Dept of Health
- Suitable for babies (from 3 months) - adults
- Easy, fast, accurate measurement in 1 second
- Suitable for multiple non-contact readings in daycare and schools.
- Measure in an indoor environment (away from extreme external weather conditions of hot or cold)
- Wide Detection Range 0 -100C Degrees - use to measure body temperature, ambient room temperature, milk, food, bath water and more
- Environmentally-friendly, plastic-free packaging
- Includes a felt drawstring storage bag
Model Number: Jumper Medical JPD-FR300
Registered with Therapeutic Goods Administration TGA: ARTG 334083
Requires: 2 x AAA Batteries (included)
One year factory warranty.
Use for Babies - by Dr Stephanie Newnham
Forehead and ear infrared thermometers can give a false reading in newborns/babies under 3 months, as infants give off heat mainly from their head, so you usually get a higher reading. For babies under 3 months, we recommend a digital thermometer placed under the arm.
Forehead Vs Ear Measurements
A forehead measurement is considered more accurate. An ear temperature will usually be 0.5 degree higher than a forehead temperature.
Forehead No-Touch Temperature:
- Age: any age over 3 months
- Aim the thermometer at the center of the forehead.
- Stay 1- 3 cm away. Do not touch the forehead.
- Do not move the thermometer during use
- Age: 6 months and older (not accurate before 6 months)
- Reads the heat waves coming off the eardrum.
- A correct temp depends on pulling the ear backward. Pull back and up if over 6 months
- Then aim the tip of the ear probe between the opposite eye and ear.
Source: Seattle Children's Hospital
Postage and Handling
Your DIGITAL THERMOMETER will be lodged with Australia Post on the same business day (if ordered before 8am EST) or on the next business day, GUARANTEED. Freight networks are overloaded due to current pandemic, so please choose EXPRESS POST for urgent orders.
Standard delivery FREE, or Express Post $10.95.
Adding additional products to your cart may increase the weight threshold and charges for Express Post only
We love to support community projects.
$1 from your order helps us partner with Humpty Dumpty Foundation
Our Business - Your Confidence
Customers trust their purchase from us. We use this product with our own family, so we know it is a trusted medical device. We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a truly brilliant product.
We offer a 60 day satisfaction guarantee on the thermometer, for your peace of mind. If you are not satisfied with the function, please return it to our Brisbane office, and we will offer a refund of the purchase price, less a $7 processing fee. Shop with confidence.