The Ultimate Solution for Peaceful Sleep and Good Health
"No Risk" Satisfaction Guarantee
If your child doesn't sleep better, simply return it within 30 days for a refund*
You will receive:
1 x Ultrasonic Aroma Bloom Vaporiser/Nightlight - purify and humidify your environment, bust the germs and breathe well and comfort your little one with an adjustable nightlight
1 x Organic Essential Oil - we recommend Child Calming Remedy for calm sleep
1 x Homedics Sleep Sound Spa
"The best decision we ever made. Sleep improved within 2 weeks, and our child was so much happier and easier to manage during the day"
Roman, via our Facebook page.
Read more testimonials at the bottom of the page
Aroma Bloom Vaporiser/Nightlight
- The Aroma Bloom is a healthy and natural approach to wellbeing, which may relieve cold, flu, congestion, asthma, eczema and allergy symptoms.
- It offers a unique 5-in-1 functionality - diffuser, ionizer, humidifier, air purifier and night lamp!
- The nightlight will help create a calm, consistent, comforting bedroom environment, perfect for sleeping.
- The whole unit and outgoing mist remains cool to touch, as there is no heat source.
- 'Cool mist' technology is recommended by health professionals, concerned that traditional 'heating' vaporisers (like the Vicks and Euky Bear units) can produce excess condensation and potentially cause mould spores to grow in the room and can be ingested into the lungs.
- Available in 9 colours: Purple, Fuchsia, Turquoise, Tangerine Orange, Lime, Charcoal, Pale Pink, White and Mint. We recommend a warm colour for optimum melotonin production to assist sleep.
- The popular Wood-Look style has all colour light option, which can be paused on your favourite colour. We recommend pausing on red light for the greatest sleep benefit.
- The Aroma Bloom can be purchased separately for $99. Read more about this amazing machine here...
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the health benefits of using the Aroma Bloom Vaporiser everyday?
We have sold thousands of these ultrasonic machines, and have been blown away by the feedback from customers of all ages, who have reported improvements in
- congestion/respiratory difficulties
- dry skin/dry eyes from AC and central heating
- cough and cold symptoms....and more!
Every particle of mist is coated with the healing essential oils, which can be breathed and absorbed. We recommend using Winter Rescue Remedy oil,
which eucalyptus, tea tree and lavender.
How Often Should I Use This Vaporiser/Nightlight in My Child's Room?
We recommend using these machines 365 days and nights a year - not just in times of acute illness. Consistency is the key to good health and good sleep.
They will purify and safely humidify the air in your home or office. And remember, cool mist vaporisers are safe for babies, children and adults of all ages.
Your child will be comforted and soothed to sleep by the dim glow of the nightlight.
We recommend choosing a warm colour, or the Aroma Bloom Wood-Look with colour changing light lid - and set it to red for maximum melatonin production - it's the sleep hormone!
Why is Cool Mist Technology a Great Choice for Health and Wellbeing?
'Cool mist' technology is recommended by health professionals, concerned that traditional 'heating' vaporisers (like the Vicks and Euky Bear units) can produce excess condensation which settles on walls and soft furnishings, and can potentially cause mould spores to grow in the room and can be ingested into the lungs.
Organic Essential Oil
Choose a bottle of your favourite blend....
Everyday Essential Blends
Winter Rescue Remedy - 15ml - contains a simple, healing blend of organic Eucalyptus (Radiata), Lavender and Tea Tree Oil. Ideal for young children, to promote restful sleep and respiratory health.
Child Calming Remedy - 15ml - contains a soothing, fresh blend of organic Sweet Orange, Lavender, Mandarin and Roman Chamomile. Ideal for young children, to promote a feeling of calm and assist restful sleep.
Sensitive Child - 15ml - contains a calming, nurturing blend of organic Sweet Orange, Lavender, Bergamot, Patchouli, Vetiver and Roman Chamomile. Ideal to support anxiety, behaviour, bedtime restlessness and night terrors. Vetiver is highly recommended by behavioural therapists to support children on the ASD spectrum.
Breathe - 10ml - contains a calming and congestion-busting blend of Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Orange, Myrtle and Cinnamon oils, perfect for respiratory health.
Relaxation - 10ml - contains a calming, peaceful blend of Cedarwood, Palmarosa, Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium and Chamomile Oils, ideal for sleeping.
Vitality - 10ml - contains an uplifting, zesty blend of Cinnamon Leaf, Lemongrass, Rosemary and Patchouli, designed to inspire.
Harmony - 10ml - contains a subtle, centred blend of Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Bergamot and Geranium, which assists a feeling of ease, positivity and wellbeing.
Romance - 10ml - contains a relaxing, calming blend of Sweet Orange, Lavender, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang and Manderin. Sweet, musky and calm - your house will smell like a day spa!
Family Wellness Blends
Focus - 10ml - a fresh, zesty blend, containing Lemon, Rosemary, Geranium, Peppermint and Sage Dalmatian. Ideal for clear, focused train of thought, and to assist concentration. Ideal for using in the office, at work and while studying.
Immune Boost - 10ml - a highly anti-bacterial blend containing Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lemon and Laurel Leaf, to help cleanse and purify the immune system.
Positivity - 10ml - an uplifting blend of Lime, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, non-phototoxic Bergamot and Spearmint, to support clarity and positive outlook.
Sleep - 10ml - a calming blend of Mandarin, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Geranium and Ylang Ylang to assist with insomnia, restlessness and support calmer bedtimes and deep sleep habits.
Stress - 10ml - a soothing blend of Sweet Orange, Lavender, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli and non-phototoxic Bergamot, which may ease distress and anxiousness.
Single Pure Oils
Geranium - 15ml - a floral and sweet aroma, which relieves tension, reduces inflammation and encourages a feeling of calm.
Lavender Oil - 15ml - a soothing, comforting oil, promoting calm and restful sleep and eczema relief, high in antioxidant properties.
Lemon Oil - 15ml - a fresh, zesty oil, aids in cough relief, cleaning toxins from the body, and stimulating lymph drainage.
Lemongrass - 15ml - a fresh, citrus based oil, with antioxidant and antiseptic properties. Kills airborne bacteria and soothes muscle aches.
Orange - 15ml - a light, refreshing citrus based oil to boost your child's mood and immune system. Provides relief from inflammation and relaxes muscles. Highly antiseptic.
Peppermint Oil - 15ml - aids in physical and mental concentration. Soothes respiratory distress and headaches.
Clove Bud - 12ml - a warm, woody, spicy oil with powerful antioxidant and antiseptic qualities. Supports immune and respiratory health. Combine with orange oil to help ease coughs and colds.
Homedics Sound Spa White Noise Machine
- White noise is recommended by sleep consultants and child therapists worldwide.
- 6 soothing sounds (heartbeat, white noise, thunder, ocean, summer night and brook)
- Full range of volume, from whisper quiet to loud and powerful (to mask a thunder storm or other disturbing sound). Adjust as needed. No more disturbed sleep from loud noises.
- Especially useful in the dawn hours (when birds begin to chirp and the sky lightens) and your child's sleep cycle is light. You do not need to start your day at 4.45am.
- Choice of battery or electric power (electric power will go all night!!)
- This "Mum-approved" product will help your child drift to sleep, and stay asleep without interruption.
- Easy to use, and simple buttons to press.
"Within 2 days, my 1 year old was sleeping better for naps and night sleep. Amazing",
A Note about 'White Noise':
- Sleep advisers around the world endorse the use of 'white noise' style machines as a calming, consistent sleep inducer. And millions of parents agree.
- 'White noise' is any kind of constant, low frequency sound. Your newborn is quite used to noise because the in utero environment is quite loud, with heartbeat, fluid, your voice and even the TV sound filtering through. In fact, complete silence can be more confusing to a newborn than background noise.
- One of the greatest benefits of white noise machines is that they help babies fall back to sleep if they wake up. This means their nap times will last longer and they will be less likely to fully wake in the night. The consistent use of a familiar sound also acts as a 'cue' that sleep time has arrived.
- Even if you've never used white noise with your older baby, toddler or child, you will be amazed at how soothing they find the noise, and how quickly it becomes a favourite part of their sleep routine.
- Recommended by Jen Reviews in the blog "Everything Your Baby Needs - According to Science" and Sleep Consultant Katie Forsythe from The Baby Sleep Co
We love to support community projects.
$1 from your order helps us partner with Little Rockers Radio
Safety Information - Essential Oils:
Essential oils are a natural, yet powerful substance.
Not recommended for use with babies under 3 months - read more on our blog here.
Plain tap water can be used in the vaporiser from birth to 3 months, to purify, ionize and hydrate the air.
Essential oils should never be ingested.
If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting and contact the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.
Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.
Store below 30 degrees and out of direct sunlight. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Health benefits are based on traditional aromatherapy and do not replace professional medical advice.
Consult your health care professional for advice on appropriate use and dosage of essential oils.
Postage and Handling
Your Ultimate Sleep Bundle will be lodged with Australia Post or Sendle.com Couriers on the same business day (if ordered before 10am EST) or the next business day, GUARANTEED. We keep all products in our on-site warehouse, so they are ready to ship immediately.
We offer free standard delivery for this order, as it is over $150. Express Post is available for $18.50 and you can start enjoying your products tomorrow.
Special note to our beautiful customers in WA, NT and TAS - standard post can take more than 8 business days from Brisbane, so we urge you to consider Express Post options, to ensure speedy delivery of your parcel.
Local pickup from Woolloongabba - please text 0403 818440 to arrange your collection.
Our Business - Our Guarantee - Your Confidence
Customers trust their purchase from us, as a family owned business in Brisbane. We are real people, with a real passion for good health and good sleep.
Learn more about our business in our cool, new video...
* Satisfaction Guarantee: In agreement with the distributors, this value pack comes with a "Satisfaction Guarantee". Purchase this value pack and if you don't see improvements in sleep and breathing in the first 14 days, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com, so we can offer advice and check the settings you are using.
If there is no improvement in 30 days, please return it within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price, less a $7 processing fee. All details are included on All the Legals page. We are proud to offer this "Satisfaction Guarantee" as we are so confident you'll be delighted with the results.
We have sold 1000s of Aroma Bloom Vaporiser/Nightlights and Sound Spas and we value each every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a truly brilliant product. We believe it is superior to the Glow Dreaming product, which also contains a light and vaporizer combo.
The Snotty Noses Team use all of these products with our own families, so we understand the importance of safe and effective devices.
Disclaimer: We are not doctors or healthcare professionals or aromatherapists. Our products are offered for sale with general use guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Should any sensitivity to our products occur, please discontinue use. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or take the place of medical treatment prescribed by a doctor or medical professional.