The Perfect Stocking Filler
- fits over baby's hands
- adjustable velcro strap so it won't fall off
- textured surface glides over itchy, irritated gums, providing instant relief
- curved shape reaches all parts of the gum
- made from high quality, 100% food grade silicone, free from BPA, lead, and phthalates
- stimulates hand/mouth coordination and motor development
- great to use at any time of day, especially when baby is a little fussy
- orthodontic friendly - promotes natural development of teeth and gums
- pop in the freezer for a natural cool gum relief
- Teal colour only. Auto added to cart with orders over $50 and code MITT. Cannot be used with any other offer. Ends 19.12.23 or while stocks last.
- Wash in warm 30 degree soapy water. Rinse well and dry flat.
We love to support community projects.
$1 from your order helps us partner with Humpty Dumpty Foundation
Postage and Handling:
We strive to keep delivery costs at a minimum, and only charge the base rate provided by our carriers.
Your Teething Mitt will be lodged with Australia Post or Sendle.com Couriers on the same business day (if ordered by 8am EST) or by the next business day, GUARANTEED.
Standard delivery $8.95 Express Post: $10.95. Adding other products may put your order into the next weight category, and additional express fees may apply. Free standard shipping over $75, so stock up on essentials now!
Our Business - Your Confidence:
Customers trust their purchase from us.
We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a truly brilliant product.
Benefits of Teething Mitts
Every parent dreads the moment when their baby begins to develop teeth, the sore cheeks and gums can turn any parent into a fretful and frazzled mess. Our teething mittens are being used all over Australia, providing relief to upset babies and stressed out Mums and Dads. The mitt fits over the baby's hand which stops it accidentally dropping onto the floor like regular teething toys, allowing Mum and Dad to get on with their day.
Why use teething mittens for babies?
Babies will naturally want to put things in their mouths, especially when they are teething. This is due to the counter pressure that the object provides to the gums. Using a teething mitten can ultimately help your baby’s teething development whilst helping those sore gums.
Teething mittens are a wonderful item for a parent to have at their disposal for when the baby is having a hard time with teething, especially on car trips or out and about in the pram. Our teething mittens are designed to reach every part of the gum, which provides relief in hard to reach areas. Our mittens also encourage the stimulation of fine motor development and are orthodontic friendly, giving you peace of mind and some much needed peace.
Are teething mittens safe?
Our baby teething mittens are safe for your baby to gum on, our teething mittens
are made from the highest 100% food-grade silicone, free from BPA, lead and phthalates. Our mittens are adjustable via a velcro strap, ensuring the mitten will not fall off and fits correctly.
How to clean teething mittens?
When cleaning our teething mittens we recommend hand washing in warm, 30-degree soapy water, make sure to rinse well and dry flat to ensure the mitten is completely dry before use.
What colour options do you offer?
Our mittens are created with adorable patterns in four different colour options, mint, grey, blue and pink. The new swirl designs are now available in pink, teal and latte.