Australia's Favourite Snot Sucker
- RUNNY NOSES are a fact of life
- CHILDREN get 2-12 runny noses per year, as their immune system develops
- CHILDREN CAN'T SNIFF or blow their own nose
- YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH & COMFORT is your No. 1 priority
- OTHER SUCTION DEVICES do not work well
- PARENTS FEEL STRESSED when their child is sick
Snotty Boss Motorised Nasal Aspirator Kit
- MOTORISED strong suction
- CLEAR runny/blocked nostrils in 10 seconds
- QUICK, EASY and SAFE to use at home
- REDUCE THE STRESS of sickness and congestion
- RECOVER and feel better, naturally
- COST EFFECTIVE, washable and reusable for years and years
What's In the Kit?
- Motorised Aspirator Handset (requires 2 x AA batteries)
- Collection Cup and Lid
- 4 soft, silicone nozzles (newborn, short, long and ultra wide)
- Refillable saline spray bottle
- Drawstring carry bag
Shop With Total Confidence
- 60 DAY SATISFACTION Guarantee - Love it or Return It
- OVER 135,000 Units Sold
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED & Operated
- 1000's of Reviews
- FAST, FREE SHIPPING from our Brisbane warehouse
- AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE HUB and Private Facebook Group
- 6 MONTH STANDARD MOTOR WARRANTY (Accessory Wear & Tear Not Included)
Quick and easy cleaning means optimum performance and lifespan.
- Gently remove silicone nozzle and collection cup and rinse under the hot water tap.
- Dry and reassemble.
- Snotty Boss is the ONLY Australian aspirator with a motor/handset that can be flushed clean and dried, should a leak occur.
- Watch video 7 on FAQ page for full flush instructions.
- 2023 BABY CARE WINNER - The Memo Essential Awards
- 2023 SHE-COM EDITOR'S CHOICE - Best Baby Product
- 2023 NO. 1 Nasal Aspirator on Mum's Grapevine
- GOLD MEDAL - Bounty Parents Australia 2022 "Best Product for Baby"
- GOLD MEDAL - Roar Awards Australia 2021 "Best Product Innovation"
- SILVER MEDAL - My Child Magazine 2021 "Best Baby Care Product"
- REVIEWED IN KIDSPOT - "Cleverest Inventions for Parents"
- BEST BABY SHOWER GIFT UNDER $100 on Mum Central
100% Guarantee - Love it or Return It*
Why Does Every Family Need Snotty Boss?
- IT'S NOT IF YOUR CHILD GETS SICK, it's when.
- BE PREPARED for virus, sniffles & congestion
- BREATHE AND SLEEP better with a clear nose
- AIDS BREASTFEEDING and attachment
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE 365 days and nights a year
- EASIER and MORE EFFECTIVE than a manual bulb or tube aspirator
- SUPERIOR design, materials and function - a complete kit with rave reviews from real Australian parents
- Proudly stocked in selected Australian pharmacies or buy direct and enjoy free shipping.
- There are cheap aspirator brands sold in Australia and from International websites.
- Not all competitor brands have TGA certification or ROHS testing.
- We've tried and tested over 40 different brands.
- We analysed the design, materials, suction function and cleaning process.
- We can confidently say - Snotty Boss beats them all.
Watch Founder Laura Demonstrate the Genius of Snotty Boss
(video plays directly in page)
Does Snotty Boss Really Work?
(plays in page, no redirect to YouTube)
Snotty Boss goes viral...
Is A Nasal Aspirator Safe?
- Yes, Snotty Boss is safe for home use, from birth.
- Designed to safely suction mucus and boogers from nostrils.
- Scientifically tested to be the perfect suction strength between 58-70 KpA – not too weak, not too strong.
- A suction period of up to 10 seconds per nostril is usually sufficient.
- Registered with European Notified Medical Body (93/42/EEC) and TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration, Department of Health, ARTG 320144) in Australia.
- In the unlikely event of a nose bleed, stop aspirating immediately, to allow the nose to heal for 12-36 hours. Seek medical advice if the bleeding does not stop within a few minutes.
Manual Suction Vs Motorised Suction
This Suction Comparison is Incredible!
"No Risk" 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Buy the Snotty Boss Nasal Aspirator and if it's not the easiest, safest and most effective way to remove nasal snot to help your child breathe and sleep better, simply return it within 60 days for a refund*
We are the ONLY Australian manufacturer to offer this guarantee.
Buy online from us with confidence and enjoy the fastest dispatch in Australia, and experience the relief of a child who can breathe easier.
OK, Let's Discuss the Most Common Fear From Parents:
"My Child Will Not Let Me Get Anywhere Near Them With This Product!"
- We understand that having anything up their nose is not a baby or child's favourite thing!
- No parent likes to see their child upset.
- But the medical benefits of removing snot at the source (before it becomes a secondary chest or ear infection) far outweighs a moment of fuss and wriggle.
- Ultimately, keep calm, and show your child there is nothing to be scared about.
- Our product is the ultimate baby snot sucker and your baby or toddler will breathe, feed and sleep so much better once the snot is gone.
- Plus it will aid in quicker recovery from their cold and congestion.
We understand your child may be unsure at first and even months down the track it still may not be their favorite thing to do, but when their health is compromised, it's worth it!
FREE SHIPPING (for orders over $75)
Dispatched same business day (if ordered before 8am EST)
Express Post: $10.95.
International delivery available via snottyboss.com
Our Business - Your Confidence
After 10 years in business, and thousands of reviews, customers trust their purchase from us.
We have used the nasal aspirator with our own children and we know it works. That is why we started the company!
We value each and every sale, by offering outstanding customer service, fast dispatch, and a truly brilliant product. We also include a free tea gift from our friends at Tea Tonic.
Disclaimer: We are not doctors or healthcare professionals. Our product is registered with TGA Australia for safe home use. Our products are offered for sale with general use guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Should any sensitivity to our products occur, please discontinue use. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or take the place of medical treatment prescribed by a doctor or medical professional.